This building was constructed by Joseph H. McMurray about 1932 and leased to Bell Telephone Company. It was built on the foundation of the second McMurray Store that burned in 1923. It later was a drug store, a beauty store, and an ice cream store. The picture was taken from what used to be the tennis court next to William McMurray’s house. The tennis court was removed when the road was widened.