- This event has passed.
Global Challenges and US National Security
February 15 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Register online or call 724.941.9430 #1.
The library in partnership with World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh hosts the United States Army War College. During this event, senior officers representing several branches of the United States military will address various national security issues and the role that the military plays in responding to these challenges. Following the presentations by the visiting officers, guests will have the opportunity to engage in discussions with the officers on these issues and on global security topics.
- Colonel Scott Anderson: Acquisition Reform: Solutions and Strategies
- Commander Brett Holdiman: South China Sea: Strategic Interests and Dynamics
- Lieutenant Colonel Matt Humphrey: Critical Thinking in Practice
- Colonel E.J. Irvin: Strategic Leadership in Times of Change
- Lieutenant Colonel Lisa Lamb: Women Trailblazers in the Military: Forging a New Path
- Colonel Mark McPherson: Improving Safety through Investigation of Human Error
McMurray Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 764 is generously providing support for the 2018 International Program Series.